Quality and environmental management policy
At Škrlj d.o.o., we know that quality management is one of the key elements to a company's success. That is why we aspire to:
- provide quality and excellence in the most economic way possible, while keeping in mind customer demands, reducing expenses, finding and mobilizing internal reserves, as well as including all employees in the realization of set goals;
- develop, produce, and market products that are manufactured in accordance with all national and international standards and in an economic way (working time, materials, intermediate products, energy);
- develop products and processes with as little influence on the environment as possible (waste water, gas emission, etc.) and in accordance with all legal requirements.
Constant product quality improvement, internal regulation, and an organized working environment are the only way to achieve the planned company growth, increased competitiveness, success in the market, and employee and owner satisfaction, as well as that of the local community we are part of.
Introducing the principles of lean production – the 5S and Kaizen methods
We've started implementing lean production principles into our business processes with a gradual introduction of the 5S and Kaizen methods.
5S is a tried workplace organization method, whose purpose is continuous improvement. It stands for five Japanese words, all starting with an S: seiri - sort, seiton - set in order, seiso - shine, seiketsu - standardize, shitsuke - sustain. The 5S method is used for establishing and sustaining an organized, clean, and safe work environment, which is the foundation of an efficient, quality, productive, and environment-friendly working process.
The Kaizen method is an originally Japanese management concept of continuous improvement on all company levels. The main idea is to utilize the knowledge, experience, and skill set of all company employees to carry out the production process (order-shipping) as soon as possible and with no errors. Employees are encouraged to actively participate in the work process and to contribute their own suggestions and ideas for improvement.
What is your motivation, what drives you?
To remain present, but not become complacent. To meet and exceed all expectations.
We want to strengthen our leading position among Slovene companies in our field and gain even more recognition in the wider European area. In the next few years, we plan to expand our production with a more intensive approach to designing and manufacturing beer brewing, pharmacy, and other chemical and food industry equipment.
Our goal is a happy customer and owner.
Our strength is a group of creative and happy employees and continuous quality improvement.
Our motivation is developing and strengthening our SK Group trademark by producing quality equipment.
Our advantage is new product development, lower expenses, and increased productivity.
Our opportunity is a good partnership with our suppliers.
- increasing market share and breaking into new market areas with carefully chosen products,
- breaking into the winemaking, beer brewing, and pharmaceutical equipment world market,
- continuous product quality improvement, achieved through systematic cooperation with our suppliers, customers, and other business partners,
- keeping up with new enological practices throughout the world, therefore remaining a reliable source of information for our partners,
- encouraging innovation and regular training of all employees,
- remaining a socially responsible company.